It is one of those days when I have a lot to do but really got nothing to write about. I have a busy week doing the work thing and volunteering for both kids sports/school. I have lots of things on my plate, but mostly it is icky veggies!
Both of my kid’s school/organizations use a wonderful program to help get volunteers and help those volunteers remember what the sign-up for. It is called SignUp Genius.
If you are a group leader and find yourself organizing volunteers, meals, service projects, or events… they want to make your life a lot simpler! Now you can coördinate it all online… FREE!
- SIMPLE: See who has signed up so far and what’s available
- CONVENIENT: Sign up 24-7 at your convenience from home
- INTEGRATED: Add responsibilities to your computer calendar or phone
- FLEXIBLE: Add/edit/swap your responsibility easily if plans change
- SMART: Get email or text reminders or view your personal calendar
- SOCIAL: Easily share your involvement on Facebook or Pinterest
Check this out if you get a chance.