Last night we had chicken enchiladas for dinner. It was pretty good, not the best but pretty simple and it was ok.
I got the recipe for AllRecipe and here it is.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Shredded lettuce
Spread about 2 tablespoons of beans on each tortilla. Combine soup and sour cream; stir in chicken. Spoon 1/3 to 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; top with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over top; sprinkle with onions, olives and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until heated through. Just before serving, sprinkle lettuce around enchiladas if desired.
Now I didn’t use the lettuce or the black olive, not a fan! I have extra left over to make some for lunch on Saturday.