Want to join the weekly meme? Head on over to MomDot. Every week, those participating respond to a different topic. The response is done in 6; either 6 words, 6 paragraphs, photos etc… This Week’s Small Talk Six Topic: Here are 6 talents I wish I possessed.
1. I wish I could knit or crochet. My mom can crochet and my grandmother tried to teach me to knit.
2. I wish I could ballroom dance. I would love to be graceful.
3. I wish I could sing. I think I am tone deaf but I sing like no one is listening.
4. I wish I could see the future. Like Alice in Twilight.
5. I wish I could put my dreams and daydreams into words and book. I’ve always wanted to be a great writer.
6. I wish I could grow vegetables. I have a green thumb for flowers and that is it!