Here are some photo’s of the new wingtips I got and finished installing them today.
Forgot to get new pictures of the new re-vamped Instrument panel. We were in a hurry to get out of the hanger this afternoon.
Nav lights, new landing lights and old landing light (now new taxi light) all work. We did some re-wiring also. We had a couple of issues with the new strobe lights, but hope to have them corrected next time I get home.
Ran out of time to get the starter installed this time, but will get it next time.
Also got the new right side forward door post trim installed. Again, ran out of time to complete the left side.